ZOOM Only Instructions
RETT School and Real Estate Commission Zoom Requirements are as follows;
• You must have access to a working web camera i.e. laptop.
• The use of only your smartphone is not allowed.
• Be visible at all times on screen for the entirety of the zoom meeting and keep your camera on showing a clear upper body view, otherwise you will be deleted from the class for that day and be required to make it up.
• Do not drive or be a passenger in a vehicle during the entirety of the zoom meeting.
• Do not take phone calls during the entirety of the zoom meeting unless during a break.
Please note that if you run into problems or have any further questions or concerns during class please do not interrupt the class and text me Jacob Lira at 469-456-5676 and I will help you !!
If you are a new ZOOM student, we will send you an email with a link that will take you to canvas where you will create an account for yourself. Canvas contains various documents that you will need to access throughout the 180 hours.
For returning students, the link will automatically sign you into canvas.
How to access class through Zoom:
1) Download the Zoom app at https://zoom.us/download
2) Open the Zoom app
3) Click on "Join A Meeting"
4) Enter Meeting Code: 4916931580
5) Click on "Join with Video"
6) Click on "Join with Computer Audio"
How to access your E-Textbook:
1) Go to https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com
2) Click on “Sign In”
3) Create an account if you do not have one. If you already have an account, just sign in.
4) Click on "redeem "
5) Enter your E-textbook code :